So, I started reading a friends post that began with the words “I was challenged…” and immediately started sniggering. Ha ha, I thought to myself, poor sucker. It was a good post – 10 personal reveals – and a good half the things in it made me think I wrote it myself, but I try never to reveal anything ;~} so it couldn’t have been me. I’m a mystery. Until Now :-O
For when I reached the end of said post I read, “If you are reading this, know that you have been challenged”
Who’s the sucker now?
Ten Honest Reveals About Myself
1) I sing all the time when no one’s around to hear me: the shower, the car, my home… anywhere – music is my doctor
2) I am an introvert – people often mistake my quietness for animosity or haughtiness, when in actuality I’m a bit shy
3) I have a somewhat large tattoo
4) I lack patience for stupidity
5) I can hold my liquor – or red wine as the case may be – pretty well.. must be the Irish..
6) The Goonies is pretty much my favorite movie of all time… adventure, comedy, romance, pirates, booty and even a little swearing 😀 (The Princess Bride may come in second, well.. and then there are Labyrinth, Dune, Willow, The Neverending Story, Legend, OK – stopping)
7) My face takes on the hue of a well cooked lobster when I am a) embarrassed, or b) jogging or working out
8) I’m a masturbaker 😛 likes Ace of Cakes good, man…
9) I love to make up words
10) I love the outdoors.. hiking, backpacking, especially in the fall, in New England.. and there must be campfires!
If you are reading this, know that you have been challenged… sucker 😛 Git goin’